Friday, June 8, 2007

A man, a bottle and a baby

Yes, this slightly delirious looking man succeeded in giving this baby the bottle pictured below. Why is this a big deal? Well, the aforementioned baby is known to be quite persistent in her refusal of bottles of various shapes, sizes and makes. Her tactics are brutal... she cries, screams, fusses and carries on for what seems like hours. Yet this amazing man succeeded in giving the baby a bottle last Saturday morning (yes, I'm behind in my blogging) and with very little fussing the formerly stubborn baby drained the bottle dry! I need to nominate this man for some sort of bottle-giving medal. After that I plan to celebrate by purchasing some tickets to an outdoor Shakespeare play (Henry V) since I now can leave the baby for more than three hours. Yippee! I feel very, very free!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Excellent! Anthony and I are also going to see Henry V outdoors, courtesy of the spirit of Alan Bolind and the Chesapeake Shakespeare Company on June 16th. Enjoy your new freedom.